what up fellow folks that surf around and act like your working!
I hope you are doing well on this Monday. I am okay now, but my allergies were about to kill me this morning.
Nice weekend.
had a nice little jam session at Tedrow's house on Saturday. I think I returned home safely (thanks to Ryin) at about 4.
But I hadn't gotten to do that in a long time. It was a blast. Played a cajon. And came to the conclusion that I need to get one and play that when I am setting in on acoustic sets. Bad ass.
Super bowl, was a super bowl.
Love my wife.
got a Nickelback concert to travel to this week.
also gonna do a little acoustic run with Copeland and JZ in March.
should be a hoot.
rock.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Its good to have an understanding wife, when you come in at 4:00.
March 10 and March 11.
a Wichita and a Enid show.
word
and yes, my wife is understanding. She knows how much I love to play music. Most jams don't happen in the morning or afternoon! ;-)
looks like you will be driving Zac!
fun times all around.
she's nice
March 3rd is Boland in Wichita...where is Scott Playing here in Wichita?
Where you going for Nickleback?
Wichita for Nickelback.
Have a safe trip up here to the big city...I want to go too, but no money right now....maybe I have the luck and win some.......
Post a Comment