Man, this week has seemed long. I was thinking Tuesday was already Friday, then I thought Wednesday HAD to be Friday, now today isn't Friday either?! WTF?!
Since I have done something almost everyday this week, I think I am stayin in this weekend to get some R and R and some work done.
Played yesterday with Chad and Ryan on the ol' congas. I'm kinda out of practice.
Speaking of which. . .
I got practice tonight which is always a great time.
I'm hungry.
think I may go make a run somewhere for some munchies.
oh, and work is busy as hell.
I dig it though.
come on Friday . . .
come on Friday . . .
COME ON FRIDAY . . .
damn it man. . .
it's still not friday. . . .
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good. get some R n R this weekend. I need your wife for a minute. :)
Post a Comment