So, nice little half day of work here, then zooming up to Kansas to see the big rock show of Nickelback.
Should be a hoot.
They better play "Side of a Bullet" or I am going to kick their ass.
yeah, you heard me.
Kick Their Ass.
Then talk to the drummer and take some notes. He's really fuckin good.
eat your heart out Ted.
I know you are in love with them.
oh and one more thing. . . .
I really want to go to this . . .Check out the list of bands.
fuckin A
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you kidding me?!? Yo Mama’s Big Fat Booty Band is going to be there ... I'm in fo'sure :)
You guys be careful and have fun! Tell caroline that she's a married woman and not allowed to show her boobies!!
Post a Comment