Well, I missed the two shows at the dog. Both of which are 2 of my favorite shows to see, but . . . it was waaay to nuts there. I didn't really want to go on Friday, but everyone seemed to go ahead and go there, so we tried, but we stood in line for probably 25 minutes, and I just didn't want to do it. So, fuck that, we left and went down the street. EVERY place was just packed to the gills and lines out the door. Lots and lots of drunk people. We ended up hooking up with Caroline's sister for a drink or two and then just went to the house. We had bought around 80 bucks worth of alcohol earlier, so might as well drink some of it. Robert ended up coming over, and we had a good damn good time. Saturday was a different story. I didn't purchase tickets on the web, and I didn't want to stand in the line again. I didn't want to act like I was with the band, cause I'm not. The black and yellows may not have been so nice. Plus we are trying to do this whole budget, save money, pay off debt thing. And I can actually see it working. So, even though I missed the 2 killer shows, we still had a wonderful time. Kinda made me think about how it will be once we move away.
But that will be awhile from now. So, this week. Gonna practice on Tuesday for the opening gig on Friday in Tulsa for No Justice at the new Dirty's Tavern. It will be Nathan Clewell, Matt Tedrow, and myself, and Mr. Jackson will be fillin in on bass for this one. Its gonna be a killer time, and you guys should come up there and check it out. Maybe step out of bricktown for a night. It won't hurt you.
Rock it.
I will.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just thought you should know...
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/sanfran031606.html
Pot-Tarts...awesome.
Well we I would but I'm going to see No Justice Saturday night at the Dog. Plus Matt Powe... I mean Wade Bowen is playing Friday night. :-)
If i'm not in Amarillo, I'll be front and center.
It's all up in the air right now.
Post a Comment