So, tallied up the kevmo register last night and got all my checks and balances in order. I am starting to be proud of myself for getting all that shit taken care of and squared away. Figuring out what I can and can't do.
Extremely Busy day at work today . . . but I am kicking ass and getting it all done.
So, I feel on top of my shit, and ready to Rock tonight.
I wanna Rock! . . ROCK!
(dant da da da daa)(dant da da da daa)
I want to Rock! . . ROCK!
(dant da da da daa)(dant da da da daa)
I wanna Rock! ROCK! Rock! ROCK! Rock!
I wanna Rock! ROCK! Rock! ROCK! Rock!
I wanna Rock! ROCK! Rock! ROCK! Rock!
go hunt down some Twisted Sister.
And bang your head.
well, thats Quiet Riot, but you know what I mean.
kick ass.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It feels good to feel like you are on top of things and have semi-control of your life!!! Proud of ya kid.
Man, I love Quiet Sister and Twisted Riot.
Post a Comment