woman.
woah man.
woooooooooaaaaahh Man.
Little, so I married an axe murderer, poetry.
So, T-town tommorrow for the grand mack daddy illusion of a rock n roll band opening up for NJ at Dirty's Tavern. Gonna be a blast. We may only have 4 practices under our belt, and only two with a bass player, but it is gonna rock anyway. Its all in good fun. Not like this shit is serious or anything. But hopefully I don't "animal" up Mondo's drums. I'm sure that I won't hit them any harder than he does. I am stoked to see NJ's show. I haven't seen one in a long damn time. Then, Saturday they play the dog, and I may sneak out and see a bit of that one too. Who knows.
So, its a weekend full of No Justice
Woke up to 4 inches of snow. And tomorrow its gonna be 70.
Fun times.
Rock it
like Rikki does.
Don't need nothin but a good time.
How can I resist?
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't it all supposed to rhyme?
see you at dirty's tomorrow!! can't wait!
Post a Comment