Well folks, how are we on this fine Thursday.
Looks like rain. That would be awesome.
Been enjoying spending time with my lovely wife. Married life is a blast. I dig the shit out of it. I got some jamming time coming up, some gigs with a few different folks throughout March and April. Got a notice that we will be receiving some pay raises come July 1, so that rules. I am diggin my job. Its a challenge sometimes, but it is just making me better.
So, I am getting better as a drummer.
getting better as a designer.
and loving my life as a husband.
Doin pretty much what I try to do.
ain't too shabby round my parts.
Chad and Adam came over on Fat Tuesday and we ate some grilled chicken and some fresh veggies that I had prepared for us. Then had a few beers and picked in grinned in the backyard for awhile. It was damn fun.
Well, other than not killing this cough/allergy/plugged up thing, life is grand.
See you all tomorrow at the TJ show and the NFD going away party.
Rock on.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment