I like to ride bikes.
I like to play the drums.
I like to hang out with my wife.
I like to design things.
I like to fly kites.
I like to play with remote controlled cars.
I like to visit with family and friends.
I like to play fetch with my dog.
I like to cook out on my grill.
I like to look at the sun with my eyes closed and sunglasses on. Its red.
I like to play drums.
oh, speaking of which. I will be playing with Copeland this weekend. Tonight in Wichita, KS, and Saturday in Enid. Gonna be a fun road trip with my wife. Taking a kick, snare, hi-hat, and congas. Should be a hoot.
I like to drive.
I like to take pictures.
I like to hang my head out the window like a dog does.
feel the breeze.
merry Friday.
;-)
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You sound like a fun guy!!!!
Post a Comment