Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Well, its time for Stilly . .

Going up to Stillwater tonight to lay some percussion down with Brad at this place. I've only seen Brad once in quite a few years, but we manage to keep in touch. I have always dug his songwriting. I have no clue what to expect though. But hey, doing stuff like this benefits me too . . with just getting more experience.

I need a laptop. While I was day dreaming at lunch today, I was thinking about leaving my wife at home tonight to go up there and do this. And I don't like doing that. So, if we had a laptop, I could go to my gigs, and studio stuff and whatever calls me to where I am going musically . . . and she could take pics of interesting stuff and work with her photography portfolio. Then, if she is called to somewhere for her photography work, then I could work on the laptop and get some freelance shit done.

One of these days. We will be a self-sustaining, music, photography, video multimedia machine. . . . In my day dream.

Anyway, then tomorrow I am going to buy a kit. I haven't had my own since that one October night coming back from Jamie's house 3 years ago. The po-po got me, and I had to sell my bad ass DW kit to pay for the damages. It is exciting having my own again, but also, gotta look real hard at the finances this month after I do this.

Then its on to the Wormy Dog with Adam Hood, to spend more money and forget about responsibility for a little while. Just gonna pull up a table, sit, listen, and enjoy.

Its kinda funny . . but I am starting to link people to their myspaces rather than their actual websites, because it seems like the myspaces are more up to date.

Boy Tom cashed in.

Rock in roll.

No comments: