Friday, April 28, 2006

aaahhhhhh Friday.

Another week is done again, time to enjoy life without work for a couple of days.

I maybe going to the Calf Fry tonight, but not quite sure. It's prolly gonna get rained out. And hanging around inside the weed is not my idea of a great time. So, like always, I probably won't know if I go until I leave after work.

decisions, decisions.

Tomorrow Caroline and I are going to head up to talequah with Matt and Carla to see Martin Sexton. That is going to be killer.

The walk on Sunday morning on the other hand, might not be. But its for a good cause, and I am guessing I may have some help in making that event cool. You know, in my head. You know. well, alright alright alright.


so, be careful and live life to its fullest.
You never know when it may end.

btw, I want to send my heart out to all the folks at USA for their loss of a coworker and to Turk's family. He was one of the embroidery guys, and he got killed in a carjacking last night. He was a great guy. And a carjacking?! How random is that?!

So, anyway, live it up folks.
Work hard, play hard, and love alot.
cause you may not be here to do it tomorrow.

Rock The Fuck On.

No comments: