So, now this lady at the Carl's Jr. that I go to in the morning has a nickname for me. She is a little younger than me and kinda just average. But everytime I go through there, she says . . .
"Hello, Little One!, here's your Dr. Pepper"
isn't that fucked up.?
Next time I go through, I'm gonna say. "Hey, Pudgy One, How's your day going?"
Calling me a little one?
very interesting.
I mean I know I'm little, but I am also pushing 30.
whatever.
Linville tonight. Drop by my house before you go to the dog to check out my kit.
rock it.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If I come over, please don't beat off in front of me.
I agree with Dixie!!!
okay, then I will leave her be.
;-)
Like I would've been mean anyway.
not me.
I'm too nice.
Post a Comment