I saw two dude's today at lunch that were obviously a little down on their luck. One 30 something, teeth missing, skinny, mullet dude was pedaling a bike and carried a skinny 30 or 40 something black dude on the handle bars.
I don't mean to poke fun at someone that is not as fortunate as others, but damn. My brain got to thinkin . . I wonder how that scene happened.
Did the guy have a set time where he actually walked to meet his friend to acquire the "pump" . . or was the bike owner nice enough to pedal his ass over and pick up his friend . . or did they not even know each other, but the one guy actually asked the stranger if he could get a pump.
strange sight, being that I haven't done that since I was maybe 10.
okay,
anyway,
Copeland tomorrow at the dog.
be there.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment