Tuesday, April 25, 2006

No Cavities!?!

Seriously?

I haven't been to the dentist in a really really really long time, and I don't have any cavities? Wow. Kick ass.

Good news there.

Saw my brother yesterday. I picked him up and took him back to the airport. He had came in to do some fishing. Fishing and Hunting to him is like music to me. And I didn't drop by his house when I went to steamboat music fest last year. So, its all good. It was nice to at least chat with him and show him the new car. I mean, your brother will always be your brother no matter how often you talk. My brother is pretty kick ass.

Well, not much going on. I gotta finish up some freelance shit, which means working late. But oh well.

Going to see Martin Sexton on Saturday in Talequah. That is going to rule. Then I might still be drunk (if I get drunk) when we walk in the Memorial walk in OKC at 5am on Sunday. Yeah, that's going to be interesting. We probably won't sleep until we get done with the Memorial marathon thing. Ouch.

anyway,
rock out.
I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to see your Bro!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey stop by the beer tent at the Arts Fest. on Saturday. Melisa is working it and said we get free beer so guess where I'll be from 2-6pm.