So, we went and bought this.

We have been looking for about 2 weeks, found what we wanted. Went to a dealer and got everything where we needed it. Price, color, payments . . . all with the best warranty on the planet and 5.9% apr.
not too shabby.
we were wise about the purchase.
we went over our credit history and its better than we thought.
And this purchase is going to help it get better.
And we know that we can afford it with no problem.
Its all good in our neighborhood.
Be safe this weekend.
Have a shit load of fun at the levelland jam!
I have a new vehicle to go get. They are peeling the plastic off of it and tinting the windows for me today.
;-)

3 comments:
That's awesome!!! I can't wait til I have a second income contributing! Maybe I can get a new car!!!
Word... lets go muddin'.
Sweet Ride!!!!!
Post a Comment