Thursday, April 06, 2006

Fun times

Linville rules.

It was nice to chit chat with everyone last night. I hope everyone had a wonderful time. I know I did. I loved it.

Came back around midnight and did some philosophyin' with Roberto.
I actually stayed sober enough to remember what all we talked about.

It was a great evening.

Work is more stressful than it has basically ever been.
So, last night was kinda "stress relief" for sure.

I think we solved all the worlds problems, and figured out that I do indeed have the tiger by the tail.

I have to be persistent and determined on a few aspects of what I want to achieve.
I know I can make it happen. But its gonna take some work.
But when its something you love, its not really work.

anyways,
Happy Thursday.
Hope yours is less stressful than mine.

Rock out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jack Ingram is a good stress reliever too. See ya tonight.