Dude . . you may not know this, or you may have forgotten about it. But music rules.
I wake up, and get in my car and listen to music. I get to work and put on earphones and hope that no one has any problems or questions for me so that I can just continue to listen to music. At lunch, I am back in my car changing the CD in the car for a change from the drive that morning. Then get to the house, and play my drums for a bit while I cook myself something to eat. Back in the car for something completely different. Then onto work, with headphones on.
Music Music, I hear Music.
Sometimes in the silence
The Music is deafening
Sometimes in the loudness
The Music is silent.
--------------------------------------
Funny, just yesterday I was going to post that I was so tired of each and everyone of my CD's, from Rock, to Metal, to Country, to Folk, to Hippie, to Rap . . . nothing is there that I want to listen to . . so the radio comes on and there is that one song that reminds you of some sort of crazy happy memory. Then you go back and get it off of itunes, or dig it out of the CD's that you have put away. Then Poof!
Music Music, I hear Music.
--------------------------------------
Music makes the silence that much more special.
The loudness, the quiet.
The up, the down.
The light, the dark.
The fast, the slow.
Its all relative to life itself.
Philosophy anyone?
--------------------------------------
On a physics side of things. When engineers build a bridge of water. Do they have to build it strong enough to withstand the weight of the water, or the weight of the water and the boats and barges that will be passing over it?
--------------------------------------
So all this music talk, and I haven't had any music since I got here. Thats almost too much silence and tippity tappity of the keyboards and clickity clackity of the mice. Now that I have been here for 2 hours. Its time for some tunes.
--------------------------------------
I think that is enough thinking for now.
Back to work.
Its busy busy.
Well, I am busy anyway.
Have a great hump day.
alright den.
jam out.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
for real. had a super draining and emotional day yesterday b/c of a funeral i went to. came home last night, popped black sheep in and just chilled all night. it does wonders.
Hence . .
"dig it out of the CD's that you have put away."
I just need a big damn ipod.
anyone got about treefiddy? ($350)
Post a Comment