Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Best Chicken Quesadillas on the planet. Ever.

Dude, I did damn good last night.
Did some seasoning with Nature's Seasoning and Tony's as well as a marinade, grilled them over some mesquite charcoal on my grill. Then buttered up the skillit, cut up the chicken, cheesed it up on a tortilla . . slam bang . . . and BAM!

Next thing I know, I have one of my new favorite meals.

Damn good folks.
Damn good.

I rock.

3 comments:

Daisy-Girl said...

yay for cooking last night! I sauteed some garlic and chopped carrots in olive oil, threw in some pasta shells, boiled it in chicken broth, chopped some chicken, topped it with cheese... yummmmy!

Daisy-Girl said...

yay for cooking last night! I sauteed some garlic and chopped carrots in olive oil, threw in some pasta shells, boiled it in chicken broth, chopped some chicken, topped it with cheese... yummmmy!

Daisy-Girl said...

it was so good i had to tell you twice. :)