Well, I have been thinking about what to do. . .
Scott Miller at the blue door. But I don't think I can afford the tickets, since its $20. I'm sure it will be worth it, but still . . I gotta be budget minded. And really I shouldn't go out, but I think I would lose it if I didn't. ;-)
So, its gonna be Bleu at the dog for me. I haven't really seen them since Dicky is the bad ass bass jumper. Maybe once, but anyway .. Josh Davis is going to be opening, and I was told by Eric to go up and chat with him, supposedly a really cool cat. I guess he works alot with him around Des Moines. Tunes are too shabby.
Plus, I want to study all of David's killer moves. Burn them into my head, then go home and sit at my kit and try to pull some of that shit off. He's bad ace.
Alright then.
kiss it.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment