I enjoyed my weekend. I just kinda relaxed and did things with the coolest lady on the planet, my wife. It was fun. I saw a couple of hometown cousins, Tim and Todd Baird and their wives. That was pretty nuts. I played some killer trivial pursuit with Ryin, Liz, Poncho and Ash. That was also fun for a change. Did some shoppin, did some eating, did some rockin and some sleepin. All in all, fantastic. Wifey didn't feel too good for part of it, but I tried to make her feel better.
Well, its balls to the wall here at work. Gotta get alot done.
Then this weekend, I play with Copeland and whoever he brings along in McAlester at Peckerhead's on Friday, then a private party in Ardmore on Saturday. Should be a blast. Then its off to Wakarusa over the 8-11th weekend. Then back out with Copeland on the 16th and 17th. So, it looks like some fun stuff this month!
We are also continuing with the house hunting this week.
And we are going to get Caroline up and ready for school.
Rock on folks.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment