Well, got a nephews bday party after work.
Then I got free tickets to this.
Check these drummers out.
Then after that, I would like to take in some acoustic goodness at the Blue Door. Linville, Dameon (Briar Branch Road), and Luke (Redbud Revival) are doing a show. I think its Linville's CD Release Party for his new one Hometown Blues.
Anyway, I'm gonna have some beers somewhere in there. I mean, you have to, its the 5th of May!
Tomorrow, my buddies are graduating from OSU. The current President of the USA, Mr. Bush, is going to be speaking. Then after that hoopla, its on the Ragan's house for some beers in the sun . . . after the rain stops, that is. I'm pitching a tent in his backyard. Should be a hoot.
Happy Friday!
Friday, May 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment