Friday was killer. Blast was AMAZING. If you ever get a chance to see it, GO. It will definitely be worth it. I'm glad I scored the tickets.
Saturday was a nephew's soccer game, then some good family time. Then it was home for a touch of a nap, watch the pres speak at O-state. (My wife recorded it for me) She rules. Then on out to Ragan's for the Graduation Dinner and celebration for Red and Carrie. I had basically made my mind up a few weeks ago, that I was going to be staying there. And I did. I think I hit the floor at about 8 am. Now, the question is this.
WHY?
I mean, hanging out and getting out of hand was fun and all, but I think I would rather go home, sleep and then maybe do a lunch or something with my buds. Because, really the time spent with my buds at 5am is not very quality time. Its fuzzy at best. And It made for a horrible recovery on Sunday. Now, it is me that did the deed, and I did pay the price. But next time. . . I realize that its not worth it. I am more of a afternoon/early evening socialite now, rather than a 2am/afterparty socialite. I think that type of a party has ran its course in this cats life.
2 words.
FUCK THAT.
I will be accompanying my wife home when she leaves next time.
Call me a pussy, call me whatever you like. But it just doesn't work for me anymore.
OUCH.
It was alot of fun to see folks I hadn't seen in a long time. I wish someone had taken video of Ragan and I air drumming and air guitaring to Cinderella. Cause we rocked the roof off of the living room.
Busy week with family and friends. The reunion show of the CDB at the Brewery on Saturday. Should be fun.
Love your life.
rock it.
Merry Monday.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
And my graduation saturday! WOo HOO!
And those 8 a.m. bedtimes are gettin harder and harder. I agree. They're still fun, but you better have a FULL day of sleep time to recover! I had one of those yesterday!
Your not a pussy, you are a mature adult (some of the time) :-)
Is it weird that your mom just told you that you're not a pussy? No? Okay it's just me then :)
I don't know what you are bitching about, I felt fine on Sunday morning ... err afternoon ... but I did exclude myself from that final round of shots in the AM.
Yeah Kevin.... I'd like to remind you, those shots were YOUR idea. When you say that's not for you, you always seem to be the one to keep the party goin. I been wanting to party til the sun comes up for a long time. I love it. Never say never brotha. :-)
man, WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?
I never say never.
but hopefully I will think abit more about Sunday when I am imbibing on saturday.
;-)
KM
Post a Comment