Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Now that's its 5.

Man, what a few days. I have been pretty stressed out. But now that one big project is done, I can feel me getting back to good ol' happy me.

Well, Looks like we are going to be hangin round here this weekend. We were going to go to Des Moines and visit Eric and also so I could jam with Josh Davis a bit. But, gonna try to be smart and be tight with the cashola.

I will be out tomorrow night for a little while to check out a new band.
The rest of the weekend, we are pretty open. We got some ideas floating around on what to do, but nothing set in stone.

5 dollar drown night at Don's tonight.
Sounds like a fun time.
I would kinda like to go, but then again maybe not.

I am the most indecisive dude . . . fuck man.

well, all right then. All's well here.

love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I decide we drink tonight. There.... now that wasn't hard was it.