Since I actually typed one of those "open and honest" late night thought threads that I used to do? Prolly a long damn time.
Well, I had one of those moments last night and started writing. Mind you I was a bit under the influence, but when am I not when I am writing late at night.
Basically its about the changes in my life. At one point of getting my life together in the not to distant past, I was wanting to get my debt paid off, so it would be easier to sustain myself, and I could go about living my single hippified life.
Enter the most beautiful person, inside and out, that I have ever met, and your life changes direction a bit. Now its new killer job, new car, and soon a new house, well, not new, but one that we will actually buy.
So . . its was about time to have some "me" time. Get some thoughts in order. I went to Classics by myself, and other than one older cat that I knew from the Sip, no one was around that I knew. Sat alone at a table, listened to old school Brad Good. And as he said, "this is one of the 400 songs written in D minor that was written in Miller's apt." Flipped my lid back a bit and the memories of who I was and who I have grown to be started swirling around my head.
So, without further adieu . . . Alot of late night honest jibberish.
_________________________________________________
This is just what I needed.
----
I can't change from this extreme to this extreme in 2 point 2. I was trying to change, move, slow down before. Now it's just way easier to change b/c I have a beautiful lady that I want to make happy.
----
Sometimes I think I am giving a front for who I am with certain folks. Yes, I can better the human that I was, yet be the person that I am.
----
But the line b/t being the person I was and being the person I am, is what's in question.
----
I don't want to sell myself short b/c I have worked hard to get to this point. But I know I need to change, but how quick & how much do I need to change?
----
I feel like I have been on the right track even before I met the hot lady that I would share my life with. And my wife has been everything that I have needed, but where is the line b/t what I was and what I am.
----
I'm sure I can pull the "controlling myself" drinking together.
But I HAVE to have live music.
It truely is my biggest addiction . . WAY beyond the party aspect of it.
I have to learn to enjoy live music SOBER . . ish.
----
One of the biggest givaways of how I am living my life, is my dog.
Right now she has no clue what to do. She is so confused that I am still up. Caroline and I usually always go to bed at the same time. She is just laying by the bedroom door wondering why I am in the living room.
"Come here Ginge."
(blank whatthefuck stare)
"Come in here and hang out?"
(now, concerned whatthefuck stare)
Shit.
Guess I should be in bed.
----
Well, I guess I will quit writing my shit down.
So . . I love each and everyone of you that know about my little area on this WWW.
Whether you dig me b/c I am in this scene.
Whether you dig me b/c I am a drummer.
Whether you dig me b/c I am a designer.
A fellow Boise Citian, a Scout, a drinkin buddy, a best friend, a good ol' guy, an aquaintance, an old flame (I have the best lady on the planet, btw), a college buddy, some dude that I partied with once at the yellow house, that dude that played at the wormy. . . Whether you dig me b/c I am married to the coolest lady ever, whether you dig me b/c I hang with some really cool cats, whether you are my bestest bud, or my mom, or my wife. . .
One thing remains the same. I love you good hearted people.
I'm out!
_________________________________________________
and that was it.
now wasn't that fun?
Go on and have a wonderful Friday.
See you at the dog tomorrow for Josh Davis and Bleu.
Rock the fuck out.
See some live music.
Happy Friday.
oh and I want to wish my wonderful wife one of the best "last days" ever. Now its on to new and different things. And a nice little raise.
Rock on honey.
okay.
now
i'm out.
have a wonderful weekend.
bitches.
KM
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dude that song is all over the place. Its got like eleventeen versus and it doesn't even rhyme. At least have a "repeat chorus" in there somewhere. You seem to be a little rusty at this. :-)
Post a Comment