Being sick sucks. I was at home for a couple of days, and basically slept for a day and a half. Fever left me yesterday afternoon and today I am back up to about 90%. Feels nice to be at work running around getting shit done. Gets crazy when your gone a couple of days.
MOVING IS DONE!! Thanks to Craig, Roberto, and Jamie . . . Friends rule.
Now its just arranging and stuff . . but that's fun. Not very physically demanding . . . so fun. Right.
Okay.
Well . .
uhm . .
not much really.
so there ya have it.
I am alive and well.
typing that just brought back memories of Folsom doing basically the entire Great Divide's first record, Goin' for Broke.
haha
that cracks me up.
well, on to the next thing.
its 420.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment