Monday, September 26, 2005

Great weekend!

Friday . . . Martin Sexton . . . the most amazing acoustic show that I have seen.
Then the first ever party at the house.
Definitely fun times.

Saturday . . . I was glad to hear that my Mom told my fiance not to work. Bonus. Took the day off and kinda relaxed.
ahh the state fair. Great people watching. I learned that you can fry anything and put it on a stick.

Sunday, move, move, move . . . then hurricane benefit . . . party, fun, listen, dance, party, conversate.
sleep.

alarm too fuckin early.
even if it went off at noon, it would've been too early.

first night in the master bedroom.
Caroline is officially staying at the house.
getting back to normal.

unpack tonight. no moving.
one last hoorah of moving tomorrow.
then done.

rock.

eat it.

No comments: