Friday, September 30, 2005

Ahhhhhhhh. . . . Friday and a weekend of no more moving!

Our house is actually beginning to look like a home. Its guud guud, like D-na would say . .
Well, I have absolutely no plans really. Check out the Regatta, since I did alot of work for the thing. Maybe the Motorcars at the dog tonight. . . may just run down to the Cock of the Walk a block from my house . . . Watermelon Slim at Galileo's . . . or a backyard cookout with me, my lady, and my dog. Keepin all the options open. Looking forward to going through some stuff and getting the house even more in order.

Jammed with CD and the boys last night . . that is so much fun. Next time we play, everyone will dig it. We got some good stuff brewing. I am enjoying everytime we play.

So, ladies and gents. Be careful out there, keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. Cover your rod, slap it up, flip it, and rub it down . . . . oh nooooooo.

alright den.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A nice intimate weekend for 2 sounds good to me BUT that is just what I would want to do.