Thursday, September 01, 2005

Its a cingular nation . . .

Well, I finally did it . . .



I got a new phone with Cingular.

Now I gotta find out how to get all 288 phone numbers into this new phone without typing them in. My old phone has been dropped so much it won't connect to my new one. So, my plan is right now to find my really old phone and put my sim card in it and try it from that one. Otherwise, I need to hire a intern to do it for me.

but its damn cool, and I don't have to stand in one spot in Caroline's apartment anymore to get reception.

rock n roll.

NOW, WHO ALL IS IN FOR THE CHAD DORMAN 1ST AND LAST ANNUAL BACHELOR PARTY ROAD TRIP THIS WEEKEND?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or the 2nd annual "INTOXICATION TEXAS INVASION" ...

I'm not driving back this year damnit ... I'm shooting for the Drunk Okie Award!!! However, I will not be passing out in the van like last years winner ;)