Get the new song!
And then go tell him how bad ass he is for writing that song.
And how bad ass I am for putting up on the site.
You can do that in his comments section of his "thoughts".
--------------------------------------------------------
On another note.
WE ARE FUCKING DONE PAINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
I am so stoked. I was a bit grumpy yesterday, but now we are done, the house looks great, and after a cleansing tonight, we can move stuff in. I am just ready to get things back to where I can lay around on my lazy ass of the evenings and quit this get home from work only to work more shit.
Rock n Roll.
love it.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh oh Scott COPELAND.... I thought you meant Scott EVANS. I got excited for a minute.
he's gonna kick your ass dude.
He knows I totally platonically love him.
He's a lyrical God......Do you have the new CD??? Any live cuts?
I sure do.
Post a Comment