Wednesday, September 14, 2005

TAKE THE CONGAS OUT OF YOUR TRUNK!

Man, I really need to leave my drums at home. Otherwise, if I get them out and start playing . . . I won't stop until the gig is done. Wow. Fun times last night. Adam Hood is a blast to sit in with. Did remind me at times of why I don't play all the time anymore though. Being up there and dealing with the drunks trying to play my drums, requesting stupid songs, ahhh . . . just like old times. Don't miss that shit day in and day out. But I do dig getting up and playing whenever I want to, that fuckin rules. I'm selfish like that.

I got home after work and started painting, but man, my motivation for painting more was shot. I needed to get out and take a break. So, I did. My lovely fiance trudged through and accomplished the goal of getting the master bedroom painted. She rules. She is the coolest lady on the planet. I kinda felt bad for leaving and not painting, but she understands my restlessness and all of my baggage. "Go sweetie, its okay, Go have fun." You rock honey!

More painting tonight and then Caroline wants to go see the show at the dog. . . well, she has never seen Brandon Jenkins, so that is mainly who she wants to see, although they all fuckin rock and it should be a killer show.

However, I will not be playing tonight. I gotta get home and get some rest!

Big wedding shindig this weekend.
I bet Beth and Chad are super happy!

Happy Hump day!
lovely day.

No comments: