Friday, September 23, 2005

It's Friday!

Well, thank god I don't live on the coast. It a freakin clusterfuck down there right now. That would so completely suck.

Thanks to Robert and Craig for helping me move. Now I am officially moved, other than a few things in Chad's attic. Now, its time to get Caroline all moved in. Saturday will be the day for that! Then . . . we will just be arranging, going through, cleaning out, putting up, and all the other shit that goes with moving. It is so awesome living in a house. I am however tired of living there by myself. I miss my lady! I just keep telling myself . . soon enough. And it will be, I have just been spoiled.

I got my firepit and my smoker from Horizon finally in my own back yard... And I am so freakin ready to cook on that thing. Whew, its gonna be nice. AND, my lovly lady got me some grilling tools not too long ago that I haven't gotten to try out either. Very stoked.

So, we are nearing the end of this transition, and then Caroline will start a new transition into a new job at OCU. We will be able to commute together . . . . the whole 4 minute residental street trip that it is . . . yeah, thats nice.

And even though I really, really don't want to miss Mac's CD release at the dog . . . I am going to venture up to VZD's for Martin Sexton. I have never seen him, and have heard it is a really amazing show. So, there you have that. The dog is gonna be freaking nuts tonight though . . . with the whole Ragweed Family Jam that is going on. I bet they show up, so the backstage area is probably going to be just as packed as the rest of the place. Well, I guess they got the VIP room . . . I just don't want to mess with getting back there, tracking down bracelets or passes or whatever and do that whole thing. And I wouldn't really enjoy being out in the place . . too many folks and not enough personal space for me anymore. Plus, I have kinda had my fill of pure craziness lately, kinda looking forward to a nice small "listening" show. Plus, we live just a few blocks from there too!

Our location rules.

Okay, well, tomorrow . . Badwater at the dog, Plainview at the Red Dirt Cafe (newly re-opened), or stay home and unpack.
Sunday is the Hurricane benefit at the dog . . . Count me in on that for sure.

Take care, have a great weekend . . . come by and see our house.
rock on!
and be sure to stay humble and count your fuckin blessings!!!
Its getting to be a crazy world out there.

4 comments:

~A~ said...

i have an extra ticket to martin sexton tonight. email me if you want it hill_andrea@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Passing up Mac's cd release with everyone showing up later.... and when I say everyone... i mean everyone, by the word of Chuck almighty himself... and you're passing it for Charlie Sext... I mean Martin Sexton.... tis a sad day for the Kevmo.

The Panhandleman said...

who's this kevmo fella?

Anonymous said...

i told yall he's changed!!!!!