Congrats to Chad and Beth. The wedding was great, and the parties were a blast as well. No one got hurt, or thrown in jail. Even though we stole some golf carts and took them for numerous rides. That was fun. But, I tell ya what. I am looking forward to having a weekend of being here. No trips . . . just some moving. I am also ready to get the painting done, which will happen tonight. Then clean up the place, and get my stuff and her stuff moved in. I am just ready to be done with it. I don't really like "being in limbo" stages.
Anyway, any help is appreciated as far as moving.
Have a great monday and rest of the week.
rock.
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jamie and Craig are the only ones... and they know it since we call them all the time to haul shit.
I sent you a text bitch!!! Just let me know when and where and I'm there!!!
Post a Comment