Friday, September 09, 2005

New house and a quiet weekend.

Well, spent the first night in the house last night. No boogie men seen, so weird noises heard, I think the coast is clear. Ginger never barked at imaginary people, so I feel good. It is going to rule. I think ginge is more excited than any of us . . . she's got a back yard.

Well, my lady and I will be painting fools this weekend. I have a Chad and the boys practice after work, then a little gig at Full Circle with Issei, but I don't think I will make that one. I just really want to get on the house, and get it all squared away. I did get the stereo hooked up. gotta have priorities. I am sad to miss the red dirt fest in okemah, that is going to rule. But, you win some, and you lose some. I know I will hear a ton of stories and see some pics. Have fun you all, and be safe.

I'll be painting.

Rock out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pad brother.

Anonymous said...

Leroy is a 20 year-old inner-city 5th grader. This is Leroy's homework assignment. He must use each vocabulary word in a sentence.
>
>
> 1. Hotel
> I gave my girlfriend crabs, and the ho tell everybody.
>
2. Dictate
> My girlfriend say my dictate good.
>
3. Catacomb -
> I saw Don King at da fight the other night. Man, somebody get that
> catacomb.
>
4. Foreclose -
> If I pay alimony today, I got no money foreclose.
>
5. Rectum -
> I had two Cadillac's, but my bitch rectum both.
>
6. Disappointment -
> My parole officer tol' me if I miss disappointment they gonna send me
> back! to the joint.
>
7. Penis -
> I went to the doctors and he handed me a cup and said penis.
>
8. Israel -
> Tito try to sell me a Rolex. I say, "man, it look fake." He say,
> "Bullshit, that watch israel".
>
9 . Undermine -
> There's a fine lookin' ho living in the apartment undermine.

10. Acoustic -
> When I was little, my uncle bought me acoustic, and took me to the poolhall.
>
11. Iraq -
> When we got to the poolhall, I tol' my uncle; iraq, you break.
>
12. Stain -
> My mother-in-law stopped by and I axed her, ! "Do you plan on stain for
> dinner?"
>
> 13. Fortify -
> I axed this ho on da street, "how much?" she say
> "fortify."
>
> 14. Income -
> I just got in bed wif da ho and income my wife
>
> Furthering your education with Today's Ebonic word:
>
> Today's word is: "OMELETTE"
>
> Let us use it in a sentence:
>
> ! I should pop yo ass fo wha you jus did, but omelette
> dis one slide.

Anonymous said...

With your construction experience the task should be a piece of cake. Nice to work together as a unit also. Should be a fabulous weekend.

Anonymous said...

ahhh, 'painting'. I thought you meant "Painting"...shit I was excited at first wanting to see it and all...you are so fucking domesticated, it somewhat disturbs me...but if it keeps you off the streets...