Monday, November 21, 2005

Another bad ass show that I will miss.

These guys are going to be at Bricktown Live this Wednesday. They aren't a jam band, but they are a bit happy, hippie, pretty, twirl around music. I dig it. Makes me want to be in Colorado skiing. Its ski bum music. Save the trees, fuck polution type of thing. I only have 2 of their CD's but have been through about 3 each. Wore them out.

Anyway, check it out if your here.
Ironically, I will be in Colorado. . . not skiing though.

We all know that I will be missing the show on Dec. 12th that is there, of course it doesn't bother me as much because I will be on my honeymoon. But Kings X, the band that kept me from driving off the road so many late drunken nights. They'll get ya goin. Kept me alive for about 3 or 4 years. Talk about a power trio.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Over my head i hear music in the air
Over my head i hear music over my head
Music, music. I hear music. Music, music, oh, oh, oh lord!

Oh yeah we'll be there.