Monday, November 21, 2005

I have Tunes!!!!

So, thanks to my good friend Robert, I have a CD player in my car. He gave it to me quite a long time ago, but I installed it Saturday. It was just like I was in high school again, messing with my stereo system. I got it in and then drove around quite a bit on Saturday. It rocks. It's louder and clearer. and it has a remote. Come to think of it, this is my first CD player ever. I have always had cassette players and then just used my portable CD player to listen. Finally, no more fuckin shitty radio. I can listen to real music while I am driving now. Just in time too, cause we are going 11 hours to Colorado come Wednesday. Trip will be fun . . First for Caroline to meet my brother and his family. And the first to be in Colorado too. Should be a hoot. Then back here and the following weekend will be my bachelor party, then the next weekend will be the wedding!!! Wooo hooo! Finally, then its off to Lake Tahoe for a week. Gonna be a blast! Every bit of it.

Have a great Monday, and a wonderful rest of this short week.

rock.

No comments: