I had one dream last night, and even after I would wake up and then go back to sleep, I would go right back into the dream. I was snow skiing all night. It ruled, although my dream spanned about 3 days, it was a killer trip and would love to go back and visit. I hope that everyone that was there gets to go again. Jamie and I had a blast. Caroline enjoyed. Just a great trip all around. The snow was great too. Condo was fantastic. I got the snow bug.
It was a great weekend with my lady, my best man, and my friends, and soon to be family.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Poppastan who had a heart attack. Get well soon Stan!
Well, I just got some more bad news. . .
Make sure you don't take any minute for granted.
Cause you might not be here the next.
Prayers also to Dwight Boeckman's family.
Make sure you take a moment today to be thankful that you are alive and breathing. To be able to see what you are seeing, smell what you are smelling, and hear what you are hearing.
Keep on Keepin on.
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment