Looks like the Brandon Jenkins Benefit went off well. Alot of musicians were there and looks like it was a blast for everyone. Jason looks great! Hopefully they were able to get Brandon and crew a leg up on getting all there shit back. Theives are some of the worst fuckin people in the world. We all work hard to get what we have, and they just come along, break in to a trailer and steal the TOOLS that musicians use to make a living. Bastards.
Anyway, I am going to check out Brandon and Linville at the dog tomorrow.
Its been over 2 full weeks since I have seen any live music. I am jonesin'.
Rock n mutha fuckin roll.
my bach party is gonna be a blast.
come one come all.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Man that looked like fun. Damn stupid 8-5 jobs. I wanna live like thanksgive. Bee-bop-a-mow-mow.
Maybe that's why I go to so many damn shows ... I'm always "Jones"'n :)
Oh wow.... that one gets a big BAH-HUR.
Post a Comment