Monday, November 28, 2005

That drive was not fun, but definitely worth it.

This was it. After 10 hours of either snow packed roads, black ice, white outs, or not knowing where the road is . . to later on when it was just sleeting and raining and then worrying about hydroplaning . . . Caroline about had to pry my fingers off of the damn steering wheel. I am sore today from being so tense for so long. BUT, even though it sucked, it was completely worth it to see my family. It was a great trip! And I think that meeting the rest of my family gave Caroline a little more insight into why I am the way I am. Gots a crazy side and a serious side. And its been a hell of a ride trying to find out a balance, but now finally at 28, I think I have found it.

Anyway, got a bach party this weekend.
Then our wedding!!! Yeah!
then the honeymoon, then Caroline's sister's family will be here and they will have a baby, then christmas break, then Caroline's bday, then New Year's.
Gonna be a busy December . . well, fun busy, relaxing busy.

All is well.
I'm just glad we got home safe.

Rock n Roll
hoochie coo

No comments: