Hell I think I was even in college then. Loved college. Well I didn't love it enough to go to class... but I loved the "concept" of higher education. I remember when we'd all get drunk and stuff. College rules. I'm never leavin' it. Wait.... yup... it left me. Stupid grade points and things.
Fetus Porkmeyer and the Butterworth Mountain Boys. Jason - dobro Red - guitar Teddy P Ragsdale - banjo Stoney - Bass Neal they did nice bluegrass numbers.
3 comments:
Hell I think I was even in college then. Loved college. Well I didn't love it enough to go to class... but I loved the "concept" of higher education. I remember when we'd all get drunk and stuff. College rules. I'm never leavin' it. Wait.... yup... it left me. Stupid grade points and things.
Fetus Porkmeyer and the Butterworth Mountain Boys.
Jason - dobro
Red - guitar
Teddy P
Ragsdale - banjo
Stoney - Bass
Neal
they did nice bluegrass numbers.
Neal "The Real Deal"
Man that was a killer night.
I'd drive 1000 miles to smoke a Salem.
Post a Comment