Thursday, November 17, 2005

Back in College . . .

Sometimes when I walk across campus, I want to actually be going to a class. But then I think about the homework.
fuckin homework.
Or the boring ass "must-have" classes.
I do remember having my watch alarm set for 4:20 everyday for about a year and a half.
That helped keep things interesting.

I mean, come on. A 3 hour design class. You gotta be creative right?

college.
interesting times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I loved the 3 hour design classes. That made me get most of my shit done then. I hardly ever had "art" homework. Unless it was Art History. That was nap time for me. I got a 25 on a test in there once. It was funny as hell.

Unknown said...

Oh wait it was a 19. You should've seen my answers. I still may have it somewhere.