Thursday, November 17, 2005

I have no clue what I am about to type.

So . . .

Marriage.
I am so excited that I can't see straight. I am so fucking ready to have that bad ass ring on my finger, forever attaching me to my beautiful lady. I just love that I am going to share the rest of my life with this lady. We have lots of fun together. We have ups and downs, but we deal with them very good. If we keep the lines of communication open, nothing will stop us from reaching that 50th anniversary. If the lines shut down, that is when the D-word starts coming up. I know, you can never say never. But I do believe with all of my heart and soul that I will be as happy as I am now, when I am all wrinkled up sitting in a rockin chair on a porch somewhere and I turn to see her at 80. I smile at her and my dentures fall out because I forgot to put that goup stuff on them. I can be a handful to take care of . . . and so can she. ;-)

Some of you might know that I have been trying to stop smoking. Well, I pretty much have whipped its ass. Even at the dog, I had a couple of puffs and put it out. Couldn't do it. Sometimes I really want one, but then I just hold strong and don't. I did it 1. because its healthier, 2. The smell reminds C of someone else, 3. I wanted to give up a vice of some sort while Mr. Boland was having to give up everything. Just to like, I don't know, be there along with him in some sort of small way. Anyway, I think I have done it. I may slip every once in awhile, but I never really was a "smoker". I just liked it when I was drinking. So, I feel better about myself. Whatever, it made myself and my lady happy . . . and probably my mom as well.

Don't think I am going to give up the other anytime soon though. One vice at a time dude. And like Willie said. . . "I quit smoking what was killing my family."

word Willie.
word.

have a great Thursday.
feel the breeze.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you quit!!! It does make me very happy. :)

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTER!!!!

Unknown said...

Nobody likes quitters