So, the night before last, I had a dream that Mr. Jake Moffat started playing again and opened for Billy Joe Shaver at supposedly the Tumbleweed, but it looked more like a broken down rat hole bar. Then last night, I was dual drumming with Tommy Lee. He was actually singing, and I was playing with his drummer now . . but he was looking back at me and diggin what I was throwin' down.
fuckin a.
Tommy thinks I'm a bad ass.
So, I am in need of some live fuckin music. BAD! I will get my fix at the dog tonight.
Then a night off on Thursday to clean house, then its on like donkey kong this weekend.
Last weekend before I become this lovely lady's husband.
Who's gonna get the drunk Okie award?
hum . . . no tellin . .
but I will definitely be in the top 3.
kick balls.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You sure you won't the wife?
. . . . before "this lovely lady" becomes my wife. . .
that better?
;-)
Post a Comment