Monday, October 03, 2005

Fantastic Weekend.

I love having a house.
I bought a shop vac . . . and took almost 3 hours to vaccum my car. There is not one dog hair that is weaved into the seats . . . I even hand washed my car too. I hand washed my dog too, and got her groomed. Which is very odd for my dog to be groomed. Saw a movie, flightplan, pretty cool.

Anyway,
Ragweed tonight . . . not sure what will happen with that.
Adam Hood Wednesday for sure . . .
And then Thursday my mom will be here!!!!
Rock n Roll.

oh, and the honeymoon . . . is here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not a surprise anymore?

Anonymous said...

nope, Caroline said it would be harder to keep it from her, so I was able to tell her. haha

;-)

Unknown said...

Oh you'll be at the Dog tonight.

Anonymous said...

Was she excited?

Anonymous said...

are you kiddin' me! Hell yes she was excited!
;-)

and yeah, call me when you're close, I will be headed down there.