Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Big Brothers

You know, I have a big brother that loves me and that is truly my sibling.

But I also have some that don't have the same blood runnin through their veins. And its fun when we bicker like real ones.
big brother ragan and I can get into some conversations.
I remember one time people thought we were gonna fight.
haha.
Like Ragan and I are the fighting kind.

yeah, we are just filled with rage.

here's to all my brothers.
we rule.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd still kick your ass....... brother. :-)

Daisy-Girl said...

i would pay money to see you guys fight. that would be the funniest thing of all times. It would be like a little bitch fight pulling each other's hair and slapping each other and stuff...

Anonymous said...

Chick Fight!!!!

Unknown said...

Ain't nobody seen nothin' like my backhand... well the bitches that have talked back have seen it.

The Panhandleman said...

your such a pimp.