Friday, October 21, 2005

The list, Mushashi's, Sleep, and I got shot.

Man, I had one of the best night's sleep ever last night, with no Tylenol PM. I had 3 Sapporo's at Mushashi's while we sat outside under the heater and watched Issei play some jazz. It was pretty kick ass. That Goma Chicken freakin rules. Fried Rice. Yummy shit.

So, I called quite a few and emailed a ton of folks last night to get addresses to send an invitation to the wedding. Thanks to everyone on the quick response. I only have about 10 out of 100 or so that I don't have. Rock.

I had some messed up dreams last night though. I know one dude was shooting at me . . . fucker got me in the shoulder. That Bastard. It didn't hurt that bad though. So he can fuck off. I don't remember who it was, but nonetheless, he can fuck off. Don't shoot me again bitch, or you will pay.

Caroline is going out of town for the weekend. So who knows what I will get myself into. I know that I will be enjoying both shows tonight at the dog. Tomorrow not sure, Sunday recording in Stilly. And Thanks to Lumpy and Gina for the Panic tickets at the Zoo, but now Caroline is going without me, I will still be in stillwater. But I am sure that _R_ will make sure she gets the full hippified effect.

See ya tonight at the show, or before, or after.
whatever.

Shoot that mutherfucker if he tries to shoot me again.
Happy Friday

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jam bands suck.

Love,
Ragan

Anonymous said...

you punk!
and yes. I do.

milmusicman@aol.com