Monday, October 10, 2005

Now that ruled!

So, Mom rocks. Ain't she so much fun. You can see where I get some of my craziness. We had a blast at the dog, we had a blast shopping, we had a blast working together, we had a blast talking, we just had a blast period. I love my mom!

We got alot of shit done, she got to meet alot of people, including my soon-to-be in-laws. Got to see Caroline in her dress (not me, my mom) . . . I fell asleep in the living room watching nascar and reading the paper. Great food, great friends, great family, great fun.

Life is good, even though its a fuckin Monday.

Rock on people.

kick its ass.

Oh, and thank you to Badwater for letting me get up for a song and play "When I'm Stoned". My mom loved getting to see me play. Thanks guys you rock.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I don't remember that.

Unknown said...

falling asleep watching Nascar...can't beat that.....