That was pretty much the only thing on my head last night. Well, and how bad ass I felt playing the drums last night. We are gonna do some recording on Sunday and it should be really cool. I am stoked.
Anyway, been thinking about all the Stragglers lately and them having some time off. I do believe it is going to do all of them alot of good . . . gather their heads and chill for a few moments. Stop the circus. It was nice to run into Gpa last night. Of course he is just hippying out in his hometown. I love all those cats. Gonna be killer to see them all again soon.
My dad has been on my brain too. After hanging some shelves and a shoe rack last night at the house, I went to the dog for a righteous Randy Crouch show. That dude can play . . . . for a long time. Came back and laid my head to rest. As I was going to sleep, all I could think about was Dad and I snowskiing and doing dipseedoos. If you don't know what dipseedoos are, It is when one dude flips his poles around, and you hook the wrist straps from one set of poles around the bottom of the other set. Then you all basically hang on to the poles and sling each other around. So you are making these big circles going down the mountain. I remember him trying to teach me that as a little kid. And I was so scared cause you have to ski backwards for a little bit. But I am sure after some whining I figured it out. But now it is a tradition to do dipseedoos whenever we ski together. When we went skiing in Boise last time, we did some dipseedoos. My dad is an awesome dad.
THIS IS NOT A DIPSEEDOO
HEIGHT="240" CODEBASE="http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab">
CONTROLLER="false" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/">
And then I went to sleep.
Good Morning.
Have a great day.
My brother's in Europe and my Dad is in Antartica, Mom's in Idaho, and here I sit.
See you tomorrow at the Stoney / Lost Trailers show.
keep it easy breazy.
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment