Thanks to Chad and Beth for a great evening of beers and conversation last night. I think that we touched on about everything. You guys look great. Fun times for sure.
Well, since I am bach'ing it again tonight . . . looks like I will prolly be going out to the dog. Caroline has been working the light show at the OCU pageant, and is having a blast doing it. She has alot of creative freeedom with it, and it brings back some theater time to her . . . Anyway, The burtchi's are at Galileo's, which would be cool. Don't think I am stickin around for Hot Appie Shit.
Do believe that I will be having some old school buddies in town this weekend, so where better to take them . . . yeah, the dog. Plainview is playing at Classic rock which would be a cool option as well. Who knows.
Goin with the flow.
Happy friday folks.
step right up!
Friday, October 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pussy!!!
Post a Comment