Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Good Hippy Jam Band Times.

I really need to get this . . . It's an itunes link for those unfortunate souls who down have it.

It would make me relax, and groove.
I already know some of you don't like it.
but I do.
so don't bother fuckin commenting.
unless you wanna buy it for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll fuckin comment bitch. Like you need any help relaxing, Mr. "I didn't get off my couch all day and didn't do shit Saturday night". You need some Anthrax to kick your ass and get motivated to party.

It feels good to be here
Ass bet broke and I don’t care
Yeah, so good to be clear
I can testify
Listen
I cant fake and attraction to it
Magnetic, it pulls so hard
When two powerful forces collide and break down
Inside and break out at the speed of sound
Locked and loaded I can’t hold it
Pick’em up, set’em up, watch it all go down
Oh yeah
Driving in my Cadillac Rock Box

bitch.

Anonymous said...

What he said Bitch!!!

The Panhandleman said...

what the fuck does that mean. ;-)