Well, Brandon and Adam were killer last night.
Ton of shit to do today . . . meeting at lunch . . meeting after work . . . then go pick up mom.
Gonna be great to see her.
Not sure what will be in store this weekend. I would like to have some of my buddies over for some backyard cookin' . . might try to take ma to the dog tomorrow night for Badwater. It looks like about the only chance for me to show her some live music. Plus she just needs to see the dog. But if not, I won't bitch. I just wanna spend time with my Mom while I get the chance. Ya know the whole 24 hours away thing kinda puts a hinder on things.
Anyway,
rock on.
be safe.
and go pokes.
I think we are playing this weekend.
even if we aren't.
go pokes anyway!
Oh, I found my black docs that I had since I was a junior in high school. Still fit like a glove. Polished them up and wore them to work today. And, technically they are actually Eastlands.
Good boots man.
12 or 13 years logged in them.
Have a wonderful chilly day.
Get your jacket out.
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment