I am in a grumpy mood. People are pissing me off.
I just wanted to lay into the fuckin coke machine because it wouldn't take either the clean crisp dollar bill, or the old but still in good condition with no torn corners bill. I know that the machine is probably just filled up to its max . . . but you know what. That is someone's job. And I am pissed at that dude. Luckily the polite lady downstairs had 4 quarters. If not, I think I would killed something.
Fuck.
At least I'm not at my old job though.
They are wearing uniforms now.
Give me some happy hour refreshment.
Please.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hear ya. one of those days for sure. and now i'm so unmotivated i'm about to fall asleep on my desk.
i'm done with this day.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uniforms !!! That's the phunniest thing I've heard all day.
SUCKERS !!!!!
I'm totally with ya, dude. People are idiots, my dad always says. Scares me to think I'm out there driving in the thick of 'em. Turkeys.
Post a Comment